Monday 9 October 2017

HOW I FEEL AFTER GOING VIRAL

(ノ≧∀≦)ノ HEYAAA ~ Assalamualaikum .These few week happened so much thing in my life but not sure why I'm going viral this much cuz I was just sharing my new makeup look . Which is my goth ver of sailormoon attracted some online friends both fb and ig bcuz it is kinda new to me ?I'm not really someone who would wear thick makeup and suddenly trying something new like this and for sure it was a hit when a japanese writer asked if I can answered his questions and if it's ok for featuring me in his website article.   
It happened real quick when several international articles wrote about me and showing interest in my Hijab Cosplay .Including local radio article ERA FM featuring me inside their website . :'D Honestly I've been thinking if I really deserve for this or not.Because there's a lot of another hijab cosplayers you can find and they are also amazing and fella friends inspired me to become like them,good in making costume and props! Probably it's just a coincidence where I uploaded that sailormoon photos and everyone noticed me about my appearance and my hijab style. 

As I gained fame and attention online,I gained haters and fans too. Of course there's some would take me down or even hate me more than before.But I don't really care the negative side,it's just I really care about my own privacy and hope if you know anything about me just keep it to yourself as I'm not really like it when I gained the fames,I loss my own freedom like posting some random or stupid rant post online,which is sad. lol .  

It's good to know that many intl people praise me for how I did my hijab is really inspiring and amazing ,and some look at me as I'm very talented hijab cosplayer but in fact I feel like I'm not and doesn't deserved for this .But glad that people love my hijab cosplay and I appreciate your kind words.Because I'm already about to give up or slow down in cosplay and was planning to do gothic fashion next year.Cosplay is very fun and just a hobby that I find very relaxing and being able to dress up&makeup like the anime character.All your kind words really motivated me to continue cosplaying and I'm still nowhere yet for you to called me your idol and such.Really I feel like a noob cosplayer ,I just become a very active cosplayer in this year but of course you have seen me in few online articles about me since May 2017 ,I feel like I just started cosplay yesterday !! I learn a lot in this year and also improving my hijab style as I'm not aiming for fame at all it was just people love about my cosplay and makeup ? idk . 
I just hope whatever my decision in the future just please respect mine and continue to support me . I rarely update this blog ,but hopefully there's more I can share with you here.I have a lot cosplay plan for next year so pls wish me luck and being able to do my own props and costume (such a goal) !!Of course I need to work really hard from now on just to improve myself so I can have achieve other goals (maybe more intl senpai noticed me) ?
 >,<  
How I improved myself in hijab cosplay in a year. lol there's more photos actually.
2016 with VERY SIMPLE HIJAB through the year but I started know how to do a side bang
 at 1st attempt at the end of the year in 2016 .Starting 2017 I become active in having photoshoot 
and my 1st photoshoot is Yamatonokami Yasusada from Touken Ranbu. As I'm slowly improving 
my hijab style I started to figured out how to do a proper hijab by myself and I created my own 
version of hijab style which is completely can be use for all kind of styling as it can covered my
aurah perfectly !  Various cosplay with the same hijab styling but only with different bangs shape
and how many shawls you need is depends on the character hairstyle. If hair is longer than 
waist usually need 2 shawl to create the look.While mostly I did it with one shawl . Kanna ,
Sailormoon&Runa hijab style at least using 2 shawls.Insyaallah if I have an opportunity to
 make hijab tutorial I will do it. I'm still not good to explained how it works and still in a try 
and error ZONE. xD  
Whatever it is,if you want for something,work for it and learn from the mistake &never give up. To become successful is not easy,I do admire some of local cosplayers too who are very well known internationally in cosplay. So I wish everyone good luck ,if you really want to be a cosplayer just do it.Start with a basic makeup and hijab already good enough. Just be yourself and have fun with your cosplay ! YOLO ! (=ↀωↀ=)✧









No comments:

Post a Comment